Aquarium of the Bay – Creative Face Masks
Available for Pre-Order
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 while supporting our mission to enable conversations on climate resilience and ocean conservation globally, while inspiring actionable change locally by protection and preservation of the San Francisco Bay and its ecosystems, from Sierra to the Sea™
The City and County of San Francisco has issued a requirement for masks and face coverings while shopping, taking transit, or getting healthcare. Due to how COVID-19 can spread by people who show no symptoms, wearing a face covering is about protecting others and showing consideration for your community. A non-medical face mask is not a replacement for an N95 mask. Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines, hand washing, and other safety procedures.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- 20 limit per design
- NON-RETURNABLE AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- For order questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% polyester performance wicking fabric
- Breathable, reusable and washable
- Durable filament polyester outer shell
- Soft spun polyester inner shell against skin
- Stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Strong double needle stitching
- Internal sleeve pouch allowing you to insert a filter of your choice
- Made in Canada
Dimensions are when worn as mask has elasticity and stretch for comfort.
- Small (Youth):
- Surface: 8.5″ W x 4.5″ H
- Ear Loop: 3.5″
- Medium (Adult):
- Surface: 8.75″ W x 5″ H
- Ear Loop: 5.5″
- Large (Adult):
- Surface: 9″ W x 5.5″ H
- Ear Loop: 5.5″
* Measuring mask while flat (not being worn), may seem smaller as binding pulls different areas of mask so that it hugs face when worn.
The masks cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons. Please order a bigger size if you are not sure about your size as the sizes tend to run small.