Plan an Event
Aquarium of the Bay provides a unique and unforgettable venue for cocktail receptions, mixers, product launches, presentations, and meetings. Whether it is a fun-filled team-building event, a Board meeting, or a product launch, we have event staff that can help you plan the event of your dreams.
General Event Information
- 50,000 square feet of building space
- Panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and the city skyline
- 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels
- 20,000+ aquatic animals from San Francisco Bay
- Conveniently located at the edge of PIER 39 and the historic Fisherman’s Wharf
- Close proximity to many hotels
- Accessible via public transportation
- Opportunities to enhance your celebration with Naturalist led tours and other features
- Optional event services and equipment
- Strolling Dinner
The Aquarium offers a rare opportunity to stroll and dine during your reception, mixer, product launch, or meeting. Your guests will have full access to Aquarium of the Bay and will be able to share a cocktail with the sharks as they explore crystal clear tunnels filled with over 20,000 marine animals
- Cocktails by the Bay
Experience the rich life of California’s tidepools when you host your event at Aquarium of the Bay. Our Tidal Touchpools are a treasure chest where colorful sea stars, spongy sea cucumbers, and vibrant anemones abound, offering a stunning setting for any occasion.
- Ottertini Cocktail Party
A little work and a lot of play. Our river otters have playful personalities that are sure to capture the hearts of your guests. Watch their antics while they wrestle and tumble in cascading waterfalls along the city skyline and help save the Bay, one Ottertini at a time.
For additional questions, please contact [email protected] or 415 262-4730