Face Masks by Aquarium of the Bay
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 while supporting our mission to enable conversations on climate resilience and ocean conservation globally, while inspiring actionable change locally by protection and preservation of the San Francisco Bay and its ecosystems, from Sierra to the Sea™.
Six custom designed non-medical face masks are now available to order today.
The City and County of San Francisco has issued a requirement for masks and face coverings while shopping, taking transit, or getting healthcare. Due to how COVID-19 can spread by people who show no symptoms, wearing a face covering is about protecting others and showing consideration for your community. A non-medical face mask is not a replacement for an N95 mask. Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines, hand washing, and other safety procedures.
- 100% polyester performance wicking fabric
- Breathable, reusable and washable
- Durable filament polyester outer shell
- Soft spun polyester inner shell against skin
- Stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Strong double needle stitching
- Internal sleeve pouch allowing you to insert a filter of your choice
- Made in Canada
- Sizes: Large, Medium and Small (Additional details on product page)