Become a Member
Explore the wonders of the Bay Area ecosystem and join the movement to protect this special place we call home. As a member, you help advance our mission to protect, restore, and inspire conservation of San Francisco Bay and its watershed, from the Sierra to the Sea.
Be The Movement
Each year, we engage millions of Bay Area community members and visitors from around the world through education, advocacy, and policy initiatives that inspire new relationships and understanding of our natural environment. Members support our work to:
- Provide free field trips for 25,000+ Bay Area students from low-income families
- Fund interactive environmental education programs for hundreds of thousands of visitors
- Launch pioneering marine research and exploration endeavors of the Bay ecosystem
- Care for 20,000+ indigenous creatures at Aquarium of the Bay and preserve their wild habitats
- Advance policy and conservation initiatives that strengthen the health of the entire Bay watershed
Become a member today and enjoy access to exclusive news, including a subscription to our Eco-Currents Newsletter (published 6 times a year), invitations to special events, discounts on tickets, and special offers from our partners on PIER 39 and throughout the Bay Area.
In addition to the above benefits, all memberships starting at the Bay Explorer level will receive FREE or discounted admission to over 100 AZA aquariums, zoos, and museums.